All 7 art Reviews

DROWNYTA - Yerman Coronel Challenge Of The Month Draw With Jazza DROWNYTA - Yerman Coronel Challenge Of The Month Draw With Jazza

This is........disturbing.
But i mean that in the nicest way possible.
To be honest though this is glorious.
Great job and good look!

YermanCoronel responds:

thank you so much!!! :') i felt so motivated with your coment

DRACUNO (Articuno + Dragonair mash up) DRACUNO (Articuno + Dragonair mash up)

This is awesome! I really love the design

(pssst. if you're entering the competition, you need a progress shot)

Noval-art responds:

posted one on the WIP page :)
Btw thank you so much!

Spring Into Fall Spring Into Fall

This is a really cool piece. I really love the colours. Good luck in the competition:)

A-Williams responds:

Thank you so much. :)

Deva Vesna Deva Vesna

This looks like it belongs in a children's story book. This is a beautiful piece. Good luck in the competition. :)

WIP #1 WIP #1

Hey I just wanted to let you know that this WIP is being shown under the tag "wanderingseason" . This *could* be because you have #wanderingseason in the title but I'm not sure. Your finished piece looks really cool. I would hate to see it disqualified for something as simple as that.
Good luck in the competition :)

LordPlum responds:

tnx, I'll fix it, altough it is to late now...

Silly Simon Silly Simon

This is a really cool drawing. I really love the idea of the ice king trying to get home on an ice path. It's very creative.Keep up the good work.
Good luck with the competition. :D

ExoPig responds:

thanks

last leaf last leaf

Hi. I noticed you tagged this with the tag "wanderingseason". Are you planning on entering Draw With Jazza' competition? If so I should let you know that you have to put a link to a work in progress in the Author comments. You seem to have a work in progress image uploaded but the link makes it easier for Jazza ( or whoever reviews this) to find it. This is an amazing piece and I would hate to see it disqualified for something as small as that.

jerry-roberts responds:

thank you very much, this is my first entry into jazzas comp. so i was unsure, ill edit it:)